At racetracks that require the use of Raceceiver transponders, all Bandoleros will be required to mount their transponders in the location designated below.
- The transponder must be mounted using the transponder mounting bracket provided by 600 Racing, Inc.
- The transponder mounting bracket must be mounted on the front of the Bandolero chassis (in the location pictured).
- The transponder mounting bracket must be mounted to the front plate of the chassis with the top edge of the bracket 1 1/2" below the top edge of the square tube of the chassis.
- The transponder mounting bracket must be centered (side to side) on the front plate of the chassis (the bracket will have mounting bolts on both sides of the upright bar in this location).
- The transponder must be mounted on the bottom of the transponder mounting bracket with the label on the transponder facing down (rubber grommets may be used).
- We recommend the transponder wire be run on the inside of the chassis to the switches on the dash.
Starting Tuesday night, June 18, timing and scoring at Lowe's Motor Speedway will be utilizing the hard-wired transponder numbers for the Bandoleros that were used when the car was registered for the Summer Shootout.