The US Legend Cars International Chassis Shop is your one stop shop for all Bandolero, Legend, Thunder Roadster, and Dirt Modified racecar repairs and maintenance. Anything from tightening a bolt to installing new brakes, the Chassis Shop can handle it.
Contact: US Legend Cars
5245 NC Hwy 49 South
Harrisburg, NC 28075
Recommended Rear End Gear Break in Procedure:
- Use Maxima 75-90 gear oil and fill the gear case until the gear oil reaches the fill plug.
- Make 8-10 (road course do 2-3 laps) laps at low speeds then let cool 30-45 minutes.
- Make another 8-10 (road course do 2-3 laps) laps at moderate to low speeds, then 3-5 (road course - 1 lap) laps at top speed, then let cool 30-45 minutes.
- Change the gear oil using Maxima 75-90 gear oil and fill the gear case until the gear oil reaches the fill plug.
- The gear is now ready to race.
Below are full gear charts for Bandolero, Legend and Thunder Roadster racecars. U.S. Legend Cars Chassis Shop offers rear end gear installation services for all cars. Call 704-455-3896